Site speed is a very important factor that we pay close attention to when programming the website. It not only effects the users engagement with the website, but Google has also stated that site speed is a ranking factor in their search algorithms. The faster your website is, the higher it will rank and the more users will stay engaged with your site and ultimately convert to sales or leads.
The following code changes will be made to your website to increase the page speed and decrease load times:
- Browser Caching: An expiry date or a maximum age in the HTTP headers for static resources instructs the browser to load previously downloaded resources from local disk rather than over the network.
- Scaled images: Properly sizing images can save many bytes of data. Specifying a width and height for all images allows for faster rendering by eliminating the need for unnecessary reflows and repaints.
- Optimized images: Properly formatting and compressing images can save many bytes of data.
- Gzip Compression: Compressed resources with gzip or deflate can reduce the number of bytes sent over the network.
- Minimized Redirects: Minimizing HTTP redirects from one URL to another cuts out additional RTTs and wait time for users.
Increase Page Speed
and Rank Better
Get in touch with one of our experts today.